How to Control Anxiety, and Enjoy Your Life.
You're entitled to be happy, but if you suffer from anxiety, you'll know that life can sometimes be a bit miserable. Your anxiety can feel like it has control over you, stopping you from doing the things you really want to do.
Anxiety is an invisible enemy. It can sneak up on you and take you by surprise. Just when you think you've got things under control, you start to feel it on the inside, but outwardly everything appears fine. You may even find yourself asking "What's happening to me"? "What's wrong with me"? "Why am I different from everyone else"?
The truth is that you're not different. Most of have experienced anxiety or "panic" at some time in our lives. We just don't talk about it. If we did, we'd realise that most others had felt the same way.
Because we think and feel we are different, we start to avoid situations that cause us to feel anxious or nervous, and a cycle starts. It's a cycle of avoidance, feeling angry or sad, because we can't participate in things we used to enjoy, and we become afraid of those uncomfortable feelings. So, it becomes easier to avoid them.
I will explain the truth about anxiety. We'll look at anxiety from every angle, so that you know it inside out.
I'll show you the tricks it plays, and how to identify them. When you really know anxiety, you can deal with it on your terms. You can take away its control, and have real power over it.
Facts about Anxiety:
1. Anxiety is the body's way of protecting us from a threat or danger. It's what we calll the "Fight or Flight" response.
2. You may feel as if you're going to lose control or are going to faint. These sensations are completely natural and harmless.
3. Anxiety can affect anybody at any age. It's not discerning in any way.
4. Anxiety (or nervousness) will never really "go away". It's a part of natures survival kit. But, you can learn to manage it.
5. Anxiety diminishes confidence and self-esteem, which takes away from happiness.
I can help you.
I have some really effective techniques that will allow you to have more control over your anxiety. You'll be more comfortable in any situation that caused you to "stress out". You'll be amazed at the positive changes in yourself.
For my excellent audio products to help with anxiety, please visit
Every Day Success
Rosemary Santos - Hypnosis in Geelong and Ocean Grove
Flexible Hours - After Hours & Week-End Appointments Available